This blog was inspired by James Clear, the author of the famous best-selling book Atomic Habits. James has a famous newsletter and a unique one in that he asks questions that help us reflect and prioritize what it is we want. Below are some of my favorites from Mr. Clearly that help to put things in perspective!
- What can I do today to improve by 1%?
- Are the results I am expecting aligned with the habits I am following each day?
- How can I improve the energy of the situations I am involved in today?
- What would you miss doing? What would you choose to add back to your life?
- What is a small pleasure that brings me great joy? Can I enjoy it today?
“Too often, we fall into an all-or-nothing cycle with our habits.
The problem is not slipping up; the problem is thinking that if you can’t do something perfectly, then you shouldn’t do it at all.”